The Brentwood Diocesan Trust is Charity number 234092
Gift Aid is a refund of basic rate tax, currently at 20% – we can reclaim 25 pence for each pound you donate.
Higher rate taxpayers can claim back the difference between basic rate and higher rate tax. If you pay income tax at the higher rate, you can claim tax relief in your self-assessment tax return.
What can be gift-aided?
Gift Aid can include all the donations you make
- Your weekly offertory
- Second collections
- Christmas and Easter Offerings
- Special appeals and any other one-off donations
SPECIAL APPEALS AND ONE-OFF DONATIONS
You can find all-purpose, blank envelopes at the back of the church for one-off occasions, such as special appeals or disaster fund. Please quote your personal envelope number when you use them, or your name and address.
Your Parish Gift Aid Organiser Sarah Newton will give you a box of envelopes with your personal number on the envelopes.
- Please notify us if you change your name or address
- If your circumstances change, and you no longer pay tax on all you donate, please contact us
- Cancel this declaration at any time by notifying us